Michael Davis is a longtime and passionate R. John Wright collector living in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. His collection is what Easter decorating dreams are made of, and he is the perfect collector to spotlight for March - in preparation for Easter!
1) What was your first RJW piece? Do you remember the moment or time when you were "hooked?"
2) Easter is one of R. John Wright's favorite holidays. We can see you love it as well by your wonderful displays. Do your displays stay up year-round?
3) What would be a "dream creation" for R. John Wright to make that he hasn't made yet that you would love to see?
4) If you could ask R. John Wright or Susan a question, what would it be? (RJW really will answer this special for you!) As far as a question...I would ask them how they decide on what new pieces they want to make in the future along with how they decide on how many will be in that series? (Below is the answer from R. John Wright!)
5) One of our favorite parts of collecting is being able to share it with others. Thank you so much for sharing your collection! What is your favorite part of collecting?